Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Polka Dots and Color

One of my favorite things about Spring is that I get to wear skirts without being freezing cold. Yesterday was lovely outside and I had to teach a class in Harlem so I had to dress appropriately for the weather and for the classroom.

Skirt: Forever 21
Tank Top: H&M
Cardigan: Express
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Frye

I am loving polka dots this season and color and I have always been friends. I added the boots to keep the look more casual (and to keep my legs warm) and the scarf because, well, who doesn't love a fantastic scarf? What do you think about my outfit?

3 comments:

  1. Perfect teacher outfit! Love the polka dots, and that pop of pink in the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie outfit!!! I love me some polka dots!

    And I do read the blog, I just don't comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tamara! this is an amazing blog! such a cute outfit and great food! xx

    ReplyDelete