Friday, April 6, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Mike and I are headed to Nosara, Costa Rica tomorrow! 

On the globe

From point A to point B

Taken May 2011 the last time we were in Costa Rica - My 3rd time, Mike's 1st


On the Itinerary:
1. Morning surf lessons with Coconut Harry's
2. An ATV ride through the monkey, sloth, lizard, and butterfly filled Jungle
3. Zip lining through the treetops like Tarzan in the Jungle
4. Snorkeling in the pristine blue waters
5. Getting massages (much needed!)
6. Relaxing and reading on the beach

I will be updating daily on my travel blog. Keep track of our adventures we are away.

Where was the last place you went on vacation? Where do you want to go on vacation?

2 comments:

  1. How FUN!! Have lots of fun, I cant wait to hear more about it! The ATV ride sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. Woo-hoo. I'll be sitting back in NYC turning green - green with envy. While you turn red - red from the sun. Unfairness all around. :)

    ReplyDelete