Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome to the Neighborhood

My husband Mike and I moved to Boerum Hill this past summer. The first time I came to our lovely neighborhood was in 2006 to visit my good friend from college who lived on Pacific Street. I continued to come to the neighborhood to visit friends until they all moved away. Then, in 2009 Mike got a job in Cobble Hill and we started spending a lot more time here. After we got engaged and the time came to move in together, we knew that BoCoCa would be our home. In the almost four months that we have lived here we have been on a mission to try a new restaurant every week, which is a very fun challenge. We have also acquired a kitten. So far, we are enjoying the neighborhood and apartment life (we both came from houses). I'm looking forward to sharing new places we try and adventures we have as well as product reviews from my life as Mrs. Brooklyn Life. Thanks for stopping by. See you around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment